Category Archives: Contests
I have been in better moods. The fact that my ears and sinuses are aching do not help (please, dear sweet baby Cthulhu, I do not need another sinus infection).
On the plus side, however, I finished a rather nifty mixed media pendant for a giveaway I’m going to run on Friday. Anyone who follows my Instagram account will be able to get in on the fun — I’ll be giving away copies of Shifter Woods: Howl as well as the pendant.
Do you like sci fi romance? Do you have a hankering for a new Kindle Fire? Then do I have a contest for you!
BookSweeps is holding an awesome giveaway where you can win my book Degree of Resistance, plus books from authors like Evangeline Anderson and Cara Bristol, as well as a new Kindle Fire. This giveaway ends on May 1, so make sure you hurry and enter here — bit.ly/sfr-apr-17. Good luck!
Calling all Breaker Zone fans! I just found out that book Two in the Olympic Cove series is up for Book of the Year over at The TBR Pile!
This is where you come in — I need you to go and vote for me. No registration is required, just a click of your mouse button. (Plus you would earn my undying gratitude by voting for me because the second half of this year has been sort of crap on the personal front and wining Book of the Year would do wonders for my peace of mind). So please go and vote for Breaker Zone, and I thank you for your support!
P.S. Empress of Storms has now paid off 100% of its production costs and 70% of its promotion costs. I may well break even before the end of the year — woohoo!
Hey folks, it’s that time of year again. The 2015 Evernight Readers’ Choice Awards Nominations are now open! Here are the dates you need to know when participating:
Reader Nominations: Monday, Nov. 9th – 18th
Voting: Nov. 21st – 30th
Winners announced first week of December
Only Evernight books published between Nov 1, 2014 – Oct. 31 2015 are eligible.
My Eligible Series and Books Are:
Links below go to those pages on this site (a new tab will open)
Olympic Cove (Books 2-3)
(Heroes: Dr. Nick Gardiner, Aidan, and Liam) Paranormal, Menage, BDSM, Gay, Fantasy, Erotic
(Heroes and Heroine: Poseidon, Amphitrite, and Griffin Moore) Paranormal, Menage, Gay, Fantasy, Erotic, Shifters/Vampires
Don’t forget to add your name and email at the end of the form to enter for the chance to win a $25 Evernight GC.
VOTING LINK: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GHVTTGH
That’s right! It’s Evernight’s birthday but YOU get the presents…
• Apple Watch Sport
• NEW Kindle Paperwhite
• Fitbit Flex
• Evernight, Amazon, and ARe Gift Certificates
Plus, each author on the hop will offer his/her own special prize!
I personally want to wish Evernight Publishing a wonderful and very happy fifth birthday, and a huge thank you for taking a chance on me and publishing what is turning into the fantasy erotic romance equivalent of Harry Potter (I swear, Storm Season was supposed to be short and sweet. Next thing I know, I have a six-book epic series in progress. I ask you).
Speaking of my books with Evernight, here’s a look at my first Evernight title and my latest release in said epic series:
Ex-Marine Zach Mayhew is willing to do anything for his dying grandmother, even find a fairy ring and beg that she be allowed to spend her last days in Faerie.
But when a gorgeous Sidhe noble demands a night in his bed in return, Zach learns that a boon asked by moonlight can have unexpected consequences for his heart.
“You’re wearing entirely too many clothes,” Jerrek said, rubbing his naked groin against Zach’s still clothed one. “Take them off at once.”
Zach couldn’t help grinning at the order. “Are you always this bossy?”
“I prefer to think of it as authoritative. What part of ‘sidhe lord’ didn’t you grasp?”
Poseidon, God of the Sea, has spent millennia alone due to a single terrible act. His consort Amphitrite has sworn never to forgive him, and he’s forced to live with the knowledge that he drove an innocent girl to her doom.
But when one of the Olympic Cove cottages gets an occupant with an all-too-familiar soul, Poseidon discovers that the Fates have given him a second chance. Now he must try to right the wrongs of the past and win back both his beloved consort and the mate he betrayed.
Assuming, of course, that the Mad Nereid Thetis doesn’t interfere…
“I’ll be quite honest with you—I’m exceedingly rich,” Poseidon said. “I don’t know how to cook because I have people to do that for me. My wealth gives me the great luxury of doing what I choose to do. And I choose to protect what I love as best I can against the degradation of mankind.”
“Oh, great,” Griffin sighed. “You’re Batman.”
In addition to all the nifty prizes from Evernight, I’m also offering a personal blog prize of a $25 Amazon gift certificate. To enter, just leave a comment here and tell me about your dream birthday (all-expenses-paid spa day? Cruising in the Bahamas? Dinner and birthday cake with Michael Fassbender? Eating birthday cake off Michael Fassbender? Go wild).
And if that’s not enough, it’s a great time for an Evernight shopping spree because all Evernight titles are 25% off through October 9th at AllRomance eBooks!
Click here and enter to win the Grand Prizes using Rafflecopter! And once you’re done with that, hop on over to the next blog!
My blog tour for Breaker Zone has now commenced! It’s scheduled to run from January 12-23, and you have well over TEN chances to enter and win a $50 Amazon gift certificate! Think of all that money for new books — how can you resist?
Here’s the schedule for the tour — go, enter, comment:
- Bound By Books Book Review – www.boundbybooksbookreview.com
- Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents – http://fangirlmomentsandmytwocents.blogspot.com
- PNR Book Lovers Reviews – http://pnrbooklover.blogspot.com.au/
- Eye Candy Bookstore – www.badazbookbitchz.com
- MM Good Book Reviews – http://mmgoodbookreviews.wordpress.com/
- This Redhead LOVES Books – http://thisredheadlovesbooks.blogspot.com/
- NerdGirl – http://nerdgirlofficial.com/
- Battery Operated Book Blog – http://www.batteryoperatedbookblog.com
- Foxylutely Book Reviews – http://foxylutely.blogspot.co.uk
- Love Bites and Silk – http://www.lovebitesandsilk.co.uk/
- Those Crazy Book Chicks – https://www.facebook.com/Thosecrazybookchicks
- Laurie’s Thoughts and Reviews – http://lauries-interviews.blogspot.com
- United Indie Book Blog – http://unitedindiebookblog.blogspot.com/
- Words Turn Me On – https://www.facebook.com/TurnedOnByWords
- Books, Chocolate & Lipgloss – www.bkschocolateandlipgloss.blogspot.com
- Mikky’s World of Books – http://mikkysworldofbooks.blogspot.fr/
- multitaskingmommas Book Reviews – http://www.multitaskingmommas.com/
- BookJunkyGirls – http://bookjunkygirls.blogspot.com/
- Everything Marie – http://everythingmarie.com/
- Sassy Southern Book Blog – http://www.sassysouthernbooks.com/
- Wild Wordy Women – http://wildwordywomen.com/
- A One-click Addict’s Book Blog – http://aone-clickaddictsbookblog.blogspot.com/
- Kristysbrainfood – http://kristysbrainfood.com
- Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock – www.pratr.wordpress.com
- Carly’s Book Reviews – http://carlysbookreviews.blogspot.com/
- Fictional Rendezvous Book Blog – http://fictionalrendezvousbookblog.blogspot.com/
- LBM Book Blog – http://lifebooksandmore.blogspot.com
- Bayou Book Junkie – bayoubookjunkie.blogspot.com
- My secret romance – www.mysecretromancebookreviews.com
- Sarah & Kirsty’s Book Reviews – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sarah-Kirstys-Book-Reviews/740671655951314
This week is the first official work week of 2015, and I’m happy to report that I did 3,000 words on Deep Water today with a goal of turning it in this month to Evernight. Granted, I have no idea if anything I wrote today is useful, seeing as the local flora are having enthusiastic sex despite the low temps and my eyes are actively trying to crawl out of my head and hide until all the pollen settles. But hey, that’s life in the clavicle of Texas. Achoo!
I also picked two winners for my Evernight Holiday Hangover Blog Hop Contest — Kaylyn D won an Amazon gift certificate and my Planet Alpha book Assassin, and Kev won my Dougal the merman doll (which works out very well as he’s quite the merman figurine collector). Thanks to everyone who participated in the hop, and best of luck with the grand prize!
As for me, I’m off to start an antihistamine IV. Whee…