My blog tour for Breaker Zone has now commenced! It’s scheduled to run from January 12-23, and you have well over TEN chances to enter and win a $50 Amazon gift certificate! Think of all that money for new books — how can you resist?
Here’s the schedule for the tour — go, enter, comment:
- Bound By Books Book Review – www.boundbybooksbookreview.com
- Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents – http://fangirlmomentsandmytwocents.blogspot.com
- PNR Book Lovers Reviews – http://pnrbooklover.blogspot.com.au/
- Eye Candy Bookstore – www.badazbookbitchz.com
- MM Good Book Reviews – http://mmgoodbookreviews.wordpress.com/
- This Redhead LOVES Books – http://thisredheadlovesbooks.blogspot.com/
- NerdGirl – http://nerdgirlofficial.com/
- Battery Operated Book Blog – http://www.batteryoperatedbookblog.com
- Foxylutely Book Reviews – http://foxylutely.blogspot.co.uk
- Love Bites and Silk – http://www.lovebitesandsilk.co.uk/
- Those Crazy Book Chicks – https://www.facebook.com/Thosecrazybookchicks
- Laurie’s Thoughts and Reviews – http://lauries-interviews.blogspot.com
- United Indie Book Blog – http://unitedindiebookblog.blogspot.com/
- Words Turn Me On – https://www.facebook.com/TurnedOnByWords
- Books, Chocolate & Lipgloss – www.bkschocolateandlipgloss.blogspot.com
- Mikky’s World of Books – http://mikkysworldofbooks.blogspot.fr/
- multitaskingmommas Book Reviews – http://www.multitaskingmommas.com/
- BookJunkyGirls – http://bookjunkygirls.blogspot.com/
- Everything Marie – http://everythingmarie.com/
- Sassy Southern Book Blog – http://www.sassysouthernbooks.com/
- Wild Wordy Women – http://wildwordywomen.com/
- A One-click Addict’s Book Blog – http://aone-clickaddictsbookblog.blogspot.com/
- Kristysbrainfood – http://kristysbrainfood.com
- Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock – www.pratr.wordpress.com
- Carly’s Book Reviews – http://carlysbookreviews.blogspot.com/
- Fictional Rendezvous Book Blog – http://fictionalrendezvousbookblog.blogspot.com/
- LBM Book Blog – http://lifebooksandmore.blogspot.com
- Bayou Book Junkie – bayoubookjunkie.blogspot.com
- My secret romance – www.mysecretromancebookreviews.com
- Sarah & Kirsty’s Book Reviews – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sarah-Kirstys-Book-Reviews/740671655951314
Happy Friday, darlings, and do I have a special treat for you today! I’m participating in The Novel Tease’s blog tour for Tiffany Reisz and I’ll be reviewing The Saint, the latest book in Tiffany’s groundbreaking Original Sinners series. Not only do you get an incredible preview of the book, but Tiffany’s also holding an amazing Rafflecopter giveaway of her titles, so read on!
In the beginning, there was him.
Gutsy, green-eyed Eleanor never met a rule she didn’t want to break. She’s sick of her mother’s zealotry and the confines of Catholic school, and declares she’ll never go to church again. But her first glimpse of beautiful, magnetic Father Søren Stearns and his lust-worthy Italian motorcycle is an epiphany. Suddenly, daily Mass seems like a reward, and her punishment is the ache she feels when they’re apart. He is intelligent and insightful and he seems to know her intimately at her very core. Eleanor is consumed—and even she knows that can’t be right.
But when one desperate mistake nearly costs Eleanor everything, it is Søren who steps in to save her. She vows to repay him with complete obedience…and a whole world opens before her as he reveals to her his deepest secrets.
Danger can be managed—pain, welcomed. Everything is about to begin.
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19311457-the-saint
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1sZJn31
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-saint-tiffany-reisz/1116914524?ean=9780778316145
About Tiffany Reisz
Tiffany Reisz lives with her boyfriend (a reformed book reviewer) and two cats (one good, one evil). She graduated with a B.A. in English from Centre College in Danville, Kentucky and is making both her parents and her professors proud by writing BDSM erotica under her real name. She has five piercings, one tattoo, and has been arrested twice.
When not under arrest, Tiffany enjoys Latin Dance, Latin Men, and Latin Verbs. She dropped out of a conservative southern seminary in order to pursue her dream of becoming a smut peddler. Johnny Depp’s aunt was her fourth grade teacher. Her first full-length novel THE SIREN was inspired by a desire to tie up actor Jason Isaacs (on paper). She hopes someday life will imitate art (in bed).
If she couldn’t write, she would die.
Read Chapter 1 of The Saint via Scribd: http://www.scribd.com/doc/227548549/The-Saint-by-Tiffany-Reisz-Chapter-Sampler
Read Eleanor and Kingsley Finally Meet via Tiffany Reisz’s author site: http://bit.ly/UMTvm4
I’ve loved the Original Sinners books since a friend first recommended The Siren and I wound up devouring it in a day. The Red Years books were a tour de force detailing of a woman unlike any other in modern romance books — Nora Sutherlin, professional dominatrix, switch, erotica writer, and former mistress to a Catholic priest. She broke all the rules for a romantic heroine, and you cheered her on every step of the way through the Red Years as she had to chose between Søren, a priest and sadist who had loved her since she was 15 years old, and Wesley, her stunning virginal intern with his own secrets.
The White Years books are prequels that show how Nora Sutherlin was born from the ashes of Eleanor Schreiber, a tough, scarred girl caught between an absentee father who runs a Mob chop shop and a mother who wants to be a nun. In The Saint, 15-year-old Eleanor finds out that the new priest at Sacred Heart rides a Ducati motorcycle and agrees to go to Mass that Sunday simply to see it. But her first sight of Father Marcus Stearns is what sets off an explosion in Eleanor’s heart and soul, forming a bond that makes her determined to belong to him. It isn’t until she gets into serious legal trouble, however, that she makes a deal with the man she’s told to call Søren that will turn her need into reality. If she will obey him forever, he will give her everything. But there’s always a cost for getting what you want, and in The Saint both Eleanor and Nora must pay for following their hearts.
Ms. Reisz has a gift for creating fascinating, utterly realistic characters, and this gift surges to the fore in The Saint. The roots of Nora Sutherlin (including the source of her last name) are brilliantly delineated in the way Eleanor Schreiber grows from a smart, lonely, defensive teenager to a mature, wickedly witty college student with a soul-deep love for Søren. Eleanor’s behavior, actions and choices range from hilarious to achingly difficult, but they all serve to make her the woman that will become the Nora Sutherlin we know from the Red Years. As a reader who always likes to know what makes a character tick, this look into Eleanor’s past was incredibly satisfying, and I’m looking forward to learning more about Kingsley in the next White Years book.
To celebrate the release of The Saint, Ms. Reisz is holding a Rafflecopter giveaway where you can win a signed copy of The Saint, the eBook of Ms. Reisz’s novella series The Last Good Knight, a copy of Ms. Reisz’s The Confessions of Marcus Stearns (limited edition, not for sale), and the eBook of The Mistress Files. (Giveaway is open to US residents only.)