Update on To Do List
Since I know you’re fascinated. Also, I have to say that the Shark steam mop does a bang-up job on cleaning Pergo flooring. Also also, as of 6:59 PM CST I’ve walked 5,248 steps according to my Fitbit.
Photograph lots of new jewelry, put on Etsy site– done. Also, I’m running a 30% off sale this weekend with coupon code 30PERCENTOFF so if you still need stocking stuffers go on over.
- Pay bills and balance checkbook – probably do this tonight.
- Finish manuscript editing for a friend
- Finish video editing for another friend
- Haul all the laundry upstairs and put it away – in progress.
- Clean the house from top to bottom – in progress. The library and stairs are sparkling, and now I’m swamping out the dining room.
- Put up Christmas decorations – to be done once the library and dining room are clean, probably tomorrow.
- Finish Behind the Iron Cross, get off to agent
- Finish Cross Current, get off to Evernight
- Do ebook/paperback cover for client, format book interior
- Update website for another client
- Make character doll for customer – got the check for this, so it begins tomorrow night.
Do food shopping, including cat food– done.
- Rake leaves in front yard – it’s raining all weekend so this needs to be done next week.