I Have So Much To Do
Arrgh. It’s times like this that I look at my To Do schedule before the end of the month and wish I had children, because they would be teenagers by now and I could at least get them to do the cleaning and laundry.
- Photograph lots of new jewelry, put on Etsy site
- Pay bills and balance checkbook
- Finish manuscript editing for a friend
- Finish video editing for another friend
- Haul all the laundry upstairs and put it away
- Clean the house from top to bottom (a major undertaking as it’s a disaster area at the moment, we have five cats and I’m the only one who cleans)
- Put up Christmas decorations
- Finish Behind the Iron Cross, get off to agent
- Finish Cross Current, get off to Evernight
- Do ebook/paperback cover for client, format book interior
- Update website for another client
- Make character doll for customer
- Do food shopping, including cat food
- Rake leaves in front yard (I may have Ramón do this)
I hesitate to say I need minions because one time someone did offer to assist me, but I think he was thinking more of office work and I need more of a jack of all trades.
Posted on December 10, 2015, in Personal. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on I Have So Much To Do.