A Compendium of Sunday Stuff™
Happy Sunday, and I hope that you’ve dealt with having an hour of your life sucked away for the summer (Daylight Savings Time — idiotic or just dumb?). To make up for that missing hour, here are the things going on in Cameronville this weekend:
- Evernight just published my blog post “Romance on the Go: Short and Sweet…on Purpose” over at their blog, so head on over and find out why “A Boon by Moonlight” and other RotG stories are the length they are.
- Speaking of “Boon,” it’s officially a category bestseller over at All Romance E-books, which is making me do happy dances. That being said, I’m not slacking off on the PR, and I need your help for that. If you bought “Boon,” please leave a review at Evernight, Amazon, ARe or Bookstrand, wherever you like. Remember, reviews are love!
- Storm Season is slowly but surely making its way up the production list over at Evernight. Personally, I cannot wait to see what they come up with for the cover.
- Behind the Iron Cross continues apace, although the Dallas Quilt Festival and a brand new niece convinced me to play hooky this weekend and work on a baby quilt. Don’t worry, though — I write in my head when I’m crafting. Plus I got some gorgeous ocean-themed fabric, and I may make a small wall hanging as a giveaway for Storm Season‘s release day.
- Have I mentioned recently how much I love having writers as friends? I’m currently beta reading the sequel to Cecilia Tan’s Slow Surrender (which is freaking fantastic — go get it if you haven’t gotten it already), and it’s amazing. I’m really looking forward to book 3 in her Struck by Lightning series.
- There’s nothing quite as nice as snuggling with three cats on your bed when it’s thundering outside. Just had to put that out there.